Welcome to Crosby Scholars Last Dollar Grant Application. We are using a new software platform this year for the application process. All students will need to create a Submittable account to complete the application. You can save your application progress and return to it later.
To qualify, you will need to:
- Complete the Crosby Scholars Program your senior year
- Graduate with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Demonstrate remaining financial need after your college has awarded aid
You will need the following documents to complete the application:
- Admissions Letter with Name of College and Student ID (Class of 2023 only) OR cumulative college GPA (Class of 2022 and prior)
- Financial Aid Offer Letter
- Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA - showing your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC)
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to Jess Vess at email@example.com.